DINGO unites maintenance expertise with award-winning technology to help mines quickly and cost-effectively implement Predictive Maintenance programmes that deliver real-world results. By continuously improving the health and performance of equipment, Dingo's solutions increase availability, extend component life, and reduce operating costs, with typical payback of >4:1 within 12 months.
Used by over 250 operations across the globe, Dingo works with one goal in mind: to improve the health and life of mining equipment. Dingo achieves this goal by arming maintenance teams with the systems, processes and knowledge to build highly effective Predictive Maintenance programmes.
The engine of these programmes is Trakka®, the industry-leading predictive maintenance system designed to house all your condition monitoring data under one roof. Its proprietary predictive analytics and global equipment database span operating environments, OEMs and equipment, and will provide your mine with the insights and decision-support to run a highly effective Asset Health programme. Trakka can be directly integrated with existing systems or operate in parallel. Either way, this practical, proven system will increase asset predictability, productivity, and performance.
For mines that need additional expertise, Dingo's team of Condition Intelligence experts has over 800 years of combined maintenance experience and manages the condition of over 150,000 vital components daily. These unbiased, third-party experts are 100% committed to keeping your assets healthy and operations running smoothly.
Backed by a 25-year track record of improving asset health, increasing availability, and extending equipment life at mines across the globe, Dingo's real-world solutions have saved the mining industry hundreds of millions of dollars… and counting.
Products and Services
- Trakka® Predictive Maintenance Software: Industry-leading, cloud-based predictive analytical and workflow management tool that distills data down to precise the maintenance actions that will keep assets in peak operating condition. Winner of the 2017 Mining Magazine Software Award.
- Condition Intelligence™ Expert Service: Condition management conducted by a team of maintenance experts dedicated to keeping your assets healthy and operations running smoothly.
- Dingo Managed Solution: Dingo's maintenance professionals will run your condition management system & processes - allowing you to focus on other vital needs.
- NEW Trakka Asset Health Management App™: A new app from Dingo's award-winning software development team that enables equipment operators to access, understand, and act on their equipments' condition—anytime, anywhere.
- Austmine Award Winning Field Inspection App™: A mobile, end-to-end solution for field inspection data capture and real-time analysis by a centralised expert.