Ertech has been awarded the earthworks scope for the development of the Woodlawn project. The earthworks will be the first significant site development activity at the commencement of construction with the scope of work covering:
- Construction of the main road access from the sealed Collector Road;
- Process plant site levelling and foundation preparation;
- Haulage road construction from the plant site to the underground box cut;
- Excavation of the box cut for the underground access; and
- Construction of Tailings Storage Facility 4.
This is the last of the pre-financing material contracts to be entered into and the contract remains subject to a board decision to proceed following the successful completion of the Woodlawn project financing process.