Truck & shovel mining has not vastly changed for over 100 years, and many inherent inefficiencies and safety issues remain. With demand for raw materials increasing and ore grades declining, the need to improve production and efficiencies has never been greater.
In this exclusive webinar, discover how the Fully Mobile Surge Loader™ (FMSL™) offers a convenient solution to deliver a faster, safer and more accurate load to your truck fleet. Also learn why introducing a Surge Loader between the Shovel and Truck improves overall shovel and truck efficiency, resulting in reduced emissions, improved safety as well as boosting production by up to 40%.
- How the FMSL integrates with truck and shovel operations.
- The key advantages to mine safety, operational efficiency and productivity.
- How the FMSL enhances the implementation of automated truck fleets and use of alternative truck fuels.
- Typical truck and shovel vs FMSL productivity comparison.
- FMSL deployment options and considerations.
Chris Pearson, Group Business Development Director, MMD GPHC Ltd