Aspermont Media Limited (Aspermont Media, we, us, our) is a magazine and website publisher to the natural resources and related industry sectors.
Subscription to any Aspermont Media product is subject to the following terms and conditions (Standard Terms and Conditions):
General Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing to an Aspermont Media product you have entered a contract (Subscription Contract) with Aspermont Media. The term of the Subscription Contract is for the period (Subscription Period) nominated by you on the subscription form, registration form.
- Subscription prices quoted by Aspermont Media are inclusive of delivery costs for the magazine element, where applicable.
Subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988, by entering the Subscription Contract you agree that the personal information provided by you may be used by Aspermont Media to provide the service you have requested and you:
Website Terms & Conditions
- A standard subscription to any Aspermont Media website product entitles the subscription account holder to access the standard news and content on the newsletter(s) and website(s).
- Website user licenses and login details for Aspermont Media Ltd products are for use only by the individual(s) specified by you and are not to be shared or used to provide access to multiple users on a network.
- Content is for the user's own personal use and reference, and not to be redistributed without approval from the publisher allowed
- Emagazine is for your own personal reference and use only, and not to be shared.
- Repeated trials are prohibited, with a maximum of one trial within any 12-month period.
Print Terms & Conditions
- You must ensure Aspermont Media is provided with the correct contact and delivery information and order details on subscription order forms or registration forms. Aspermont Media will not be liable for any consequences flowing from such errors or incorrect information including, but not limited to, failure to receive Aspermont Media Publications to the correct address. You must notify Aspermont Media of any changes to this or any other relevant information in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may cancel your subscription to a print Aspermont Media product at any time during the Subscription Period by advising Aspermont Media of the cancellation in writing to email@example.com.
- Aspermont Media will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for copies of Aspermont Media Publications sent to the delivery address specified by you
Magazine and website subscriptions purchased through our website or our subscription team:
Aspermont will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for Aspermont Publications received by you.
1 Month trial - If you have taken a 1 month trial for £1 you can cancel your subscription at any time and we will stop payment from the next payable date. If you do not cancel your subscription, we will continue to take payment each month at the digital monthly trial rate of £57.50. To cancel your subscription you will need to inform us at least 10 days before your next payment is due to be taken.
12 month subscription (1 year contract, 12 monthly payments) - Your subscription is paid in monthly instalments for a minimum term of 12 months. Within this 12 months you cannot cancel as you have entered into an agreement to pay for this set period. To cancel at the end of your 12 month subscription you will need to inform us at least 20 days in advance of your expiry date.
12 month subscription (1 year contract, 1 upfront payment) - Your subscription is paid in one instalment for a minimum term of 12 months. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you that we will renew your order automatically. If you do not wish to continue your subscription you will need to inform us at least 20 days in advance of your expiry date.