PRESS RELEASE: Some of the Dräger products that will be exclusively distributed under the agreement include:
- Dräger ChargeAir Systems: allows direct refilling of compressed air cylinders onsite, even while in use during tunnelling or mining operations, allowing workers and emergency crews an uninterrupted supply of air.
- Dräger X-am 2500: the one-to-four gas detector reliably monitors combustible gases and vapours, as well as oxygen, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide and hydrogen sulphide.
- Dräger X-am 5000: developed especially for personal monitoring applications, this gas detector reliably measures up to five combustible gases and vapours, as well as oxygen and harmful concentrations of toxic gases, organic vapours, odorant and amine.
- Dräger X-dock: a modular, function/bump test, calibration, documentation and reporting system.
- Dräger MRC 5000 Mine Refuge Chamber: an essential element to any mine rescue plan, the high quality, underground emergency chamber that can protect mine workers in the event of contaminated air.
Managing the Jennmar/Dräger alliance and driving customer service and product enhancements will be Brad Rekuc, Dräger sales director, and Jim Pinkley, Jennmar vice president.
Tony Calandra, executive vice president of Jennmar companies, said: "These products will enhance Jennmar's sales and add to our presence in providing safety equipment to the mining and tunnelling industries. Dräger is a first-class organisation with quality products."
Rekuc added: "We are pleased to partner with a company like Jennmar that so closely aligns with our organisation's vision to make the mining industry more efficient, and more importantly, make the mining industry safer."