joint venture

Anglo American and EDF Renewables launch a jointly owned company.

Anglo American, EDF Renewables launch South Africa partnership

Anglo American has partnered with EDF Renewables to form wind and solar company Envusa Energy.

04 October 2022

 South Deep has a mine life of 75 years

Regulators green-light solar for Gold Fields mine

Company to build a 40MW PV plant to increase reliability of South Deep power supply.

26 February 2021

 Enviro will hold a 10% stake in the tyre recycling joint venture while Michelin will own the remaining 90%

Enviro, Michelin roll out Chile tyre recycling plan

Companies are planning a jointly owned plant in Chile.

09 February 2021

 Nickel Mining in South Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Indonesia planning US$12B battery venture

Jakarta wants to keep metal production and processing in the country.

13 October 2020

 The JV will leverage Nerospec’s experience in developing underground wireless communication

Nerospec and Schmidt Kranz create joint venture

Nerospec develop wireless underground mining machine interface and control solutions.

02 October 2020

 An autonomous Rexx could be on the cards

Bis adding automation abilities

Bis is tapping into automation capabilities of Israel defence and aerospace group.

23 September 2020

Boston Shaker is an underground operation at the Tropicana gold mine in Western Australia

Boston Shaker starts commercial production

Boston Shaker is part of the Tropicana gold mine JV with Independence Group.

21 September 2020

 Rolls-Royce and Shanghai Cooltech Power will jointly produce generator sets with MTU engines in China

Rolls-Royce, Shanghai Cooltech in Chinese power JV

Companies come together to strengthen power market position.

24 August 2020

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining Magazine Intelligence team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining Magazine Intelligence team.


Mining Magazine Intelligence Future Fleets Report 2024

The report paints a picture of the equipment landscape and includes detailed profiles of mines that are employing these fleets


Mining Magazine Intelligence Digitalisation Report 2023

An in-depth review of operations that use digitalisation technology to drive improvements across all areas of mining production


Mining Magazine Intelligence Automation Report 2023

An in-depth review of operations using autonomous solutions in every region and sector, including analysis of the factors driving investment decisions


Mining Magazine Intelligence Exploration Report 2023 (feat. Opaxe data)

A comprehensive review of current exploration rates, trending exploration technologies, a ranking of top drill intercepts and a catalog of 2022 Initial Resource Estimates and recent discovery successes.