Pitram 4.8’s new functionalities include Pitram’s new mobile application, Pitram Connect, while also addressing several key client issues.
With the release of Pitram 4.8, MICROMINE stated, it enables both underground and surface operations to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve safety and business intelligence.
Pitram Connect is its new mobile application that offers third-party integration on a mobile device via Pitram’s REST Integration Services (PRIS). Pitram Connect provides insight into the operations at the mine site without requiring users to directly contact mine-control personnel or be at a workstation.
With Pitram Connect, users have access to various mine site-related data. The performance metrics show users how the mine is performing; equipment data provides real-time information regarding the mining fleet; location provides information about the type, detail and status of locations; and the operator screens provide real-time information on primary operators and identify what equipment an operator is using, at which location and for what duration.
Other features of Pitram 4.8 include:
- Reference Data Editor has a more intuitive user interface to improve the interaction with the Qualification and the Operator Qualification reference groups.
- It is now possible to filter by Shift Boss in both the Pitram Portal (reporting) and when reporting with OLAP Cube.
- The OLAP Cube has been extended to include a new fact (Fact SMU), which allows reporting on measures against SMU hours.
- A new action has been included in PRIS that allows Pitram’s Portal Reporting jobs to be triggered remotely.
- A new Location Timeline panel can now be used to track location activities.
Pitram 4.8 also addresses a number of issues, including the improved rollover event state on historic event synchronisation, Pitram Portal search function being broken when no attributes are associated to token, Equipment Timeline Report not rendering dates correctly, and Pitram Mobile buttons stopping working when pressed.