PRESS RELEASE: Ideal for gauges, diagnostics, cameras, guidance and other vehicle functions in various markets, including mining, the display features a scratch-resistant, anti-glare cover glass with optional touchscreen capabilities.
The refreshed 10.4in display has been redesigned with increased processing capabilities with an optically bonded display for superior mechanical and sunlight readability and a wide viewing angle. The display features four video inputs, and is capable of displaying three simultaneous cameras. The display features seven soft keys with an optically bonded multi-touch PCAP touchscreen variant available. This display is ideal even for demanding viewing applications without sacrificing readability.
The creation and integration of apps is easy with VUI Builder (J1939) and Linux Qt (J1939 and CANopen). A development kit is offered to provide the hardware and software required to set up a programmer's workstation for the use with the chosen development environment. The kit includes the display itself, a development stand, an interface PCB, and interface cables.
According to Grayhill, its key advantages include:
- Sealed to IP67;
- Bezel mount or VESA MIS-D standard mount;
- XGA resolution (1024 X 768) 16-Bit colour TFT, LED backlight, 600 NITS backlight intensity display;
- 800 MHZ i.MX6 dual core processor with 512MB DDR3 and 4GB e.MMC;
- Linux operating system; and
- Three-second boot time for apps developed with VUI builder.