Verdantix, an independent analyst firm, has recognized IsoMetrix, a prominent environmental, health and safety (EHS) Software Company, as one of the leaders in the Verdantix Green Quadrant EHS Software 2021 Report for the second consecutive year.
The report points to IsoMetrix's commitment to advancing the mining industry over the past year and its ability to provide site-level and firm-wide visibility over governance, risk, compliance and sustainability management. Enabling companies to approach risk in a holistic manner, IsoMetrix places emphasis on control monitoring which allows leaders to proactively monitor and mitigate risk.
IsoMetrix was recognized as a leader in the previous Green Quadrant in 2019. The company's consolidated position in the 2021 release is a testament to its ongoing product innovation, business growth and reach as a global company. Based on the Green Quadrant analysis, Verdantix finds that IsoMetrix has strengths in EHS risk management, contractor safety management, hazard management, and sustainability management.
The annual report provides a detailed, fact-based comparison of the 22 most prominent EHS software platform vendors. The assessment considers the vendor's digital EHS capabilities, business growth momentum, a 332-point questionnaire, interviews with independent customers and a global survey of 301 EHS decision makers. The shortlisted companies are categorized into one of four quadrants namely: Leaders, Innovators, Specialists and Challengers.
Co-Founder and Executive Director at IsoMetrix, Paul Marketos, expressed his excitement at this achievement; "We are delighted to be recognized as a leader again this year. It affirms the vision we have for the company and validates the consistent effort and innovation of the past two years. When The Carlyle Group acquired a major stake in the business in 2019, it enabled our vision of advancing our strategic growth initiatives and ramping up our technology development. This investment equipped us for further growth, enabling IsoMetrix to develop more agile solutions and compete more aggressively for an outright leadership position within the EHS and integrated risk management software development sphere."
IsoMetrix is particularly suited to helping mining organizations mitigate risk, protect license to operate, and achieve operational excellence. Its solutions provide clear risk visibility by leveraging the platform's proprietary Golden Threads™ which hold everything together tightly, integrating risk disciplines, breaking down departmental siloes, and giving the software a competitive edge. Customers world-wide are applying IsoMetrix solutions to run safer and healthier mines.
Our solutions at work
- De Beers Group uses IsoMetrix to manage environmental, health and safety, and support its "Building Forever" sustainability strategy> https://www.isometrix.com/case-studies/how-de-beers-rolled-out-a-global-ehs-system-across-8-sites
- Sasol uses IsoMetrix software to effectively manage critical controls across multiple sites> https://www.isometrix.com/case-studies/critical-controls-and-leading-indicators-for-sasol-mining
- Christina Redhead, Dundee Precious Metals praised IsoMetrix. "I have worked with IsoMetrix at two different mining companies, and I have worked with other EHS software providers. I believe IsoMetrix is the top platform for management of Risks, HSE, Community, and Environmental systems."
In the past 12 months, IsoMetrix has bolstered its software platform in four key areas to help mining companies more effectively manage operational and business risks:
- In response to COVID-19, IsoMetrix developed and launched an out-of-the-box Pandemic Management Solution to help its customers ensure safe working environments and reduce potential health risks facing workers. The solution improves accountability and compliance by keeping track of important actions, inspections and self-assessments
- IsoMetrix updated its Tailings Management Solution to comply with the launch of the new Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management. Digitizing tailings storage facilities enables proactive risk management. For example, by feeding environmental monitoring, weather forecast and operational data into IsoMetrix, alerts can be raised when readings exceed thresholds, or early warnings triggered when certain conditions are met. For example, the strong possibility of a heavy rain event, coupled with reduced freeboard capacity of the dam, and a high deposition rate, will result in an increased risk of overtopping. Operators can be alerted to take appropriate action
- IsoMetrix launched the ESG Reporting Solution to make reporting to the various ESG standards more efficient. IsoMetrix's centralized management system is purely agnostic, allowing sustainability leaders to collect data, report on any ESG standard or framework and proactively manage business risk. The solution reduces the reporting burden faced by sustainability leaders in large organizations, and/or those reporting on multiple site locations
- The IsoMetrix Carbon Management Solution was enhanced in response to customer feedback and market changes. As carbon footprint calculating guidelines and reporting requirements are continually evolving, the solution has been developed to easily cater for changes and updates; components such as formulae, emission factors and units of measure are visible and effortlessly editable
Valuing all stakeholders is manifested in the way IsoMetrix does business, nurtures its relationships with suppliers, and aims to provide customers with the best possible software solutions. This ‘partnerships that empower' mantra is also core to the values of our customer base and their focus on ESG and Sustainability. It is part of what IsoMetrix calls Good Business!
IsoMetrix is a leading integrated risk and compliance management software company, providing solutions for EHS, ESG and GRC management. For the last 20 years, global mining companies have trusted IsoMetrix to manage their environmental, health, safety, and social risks. As a disruptive technology in the risk management space, IsoMetrix eliminates siloed risk management by replacing multiple point solutions with one integrated system. Removing siloed risk management allows IsoMetrix's customers to proactively identify risk and take action to prevent unwanted events. IsoMetrix creates more profitable and resilient businesses by enabling a holistic view of risk.