The future may be uncertain, but it is only treacherous to those who ignore it. As the mining industry seeks to innovate and progress being able to make sense of the present and prepare for an unknown future will be critical to success.
In this exclusive webinar, George Hemingway, partner and innovation practice lead at Stratalis will share how seemingly disconnected phenomenon, like Trump and Brexit, the rise of robotics and artificial intelligence, will all come together to fundamentally change the nature of society and the challenges and strategies that mining businesses must take in order to outperform in these uncertain times.
Through a journey rich on technology, history, politics and business, he will share three keys to conquering uncertainty in the future and how companies, government and society will all play in a role in making sure that future advancements lead to progress, not chaos.
This webinar will touch on topics including:
- Why it is difficult for us to prepare for the future;
- Three keys to conquering uncertainty and preparing for the future;
- Emerging technology clusters that will impact mining;
- How the rise of Trump-like leaders may slow innovation and progress; and
- Advice from mining leaders on how to balance and sustain progress.